Saturday 29 December 2012

Gaming Update

I'm currently playing through Far Cry 3 and going to make a review on it as soon as I'm finish playing it, for now though all I will say is that it's amazing! There's guns, bows, stealth, animals, vehicles, poker and so much more to do in this game! Also Vaas is one hell of a foe, there's something quite likeable about him, personally he's one of my favourite gaming villains. I like to think of Far Cry 3 as an Uncharted RPG that's in the first person, other reviewers have also compared it to Skyrim with guns. Well, before I get too carried away I should end it here and write the complete review once I've completed the game, see you later!


1 comments:

bro, m also a new blogger just like you. and working ffor adsense approval.
u didnt got any approval even after 24 posts? thats not good.

Post a Comment

Total Tayangan Laman

Advert