Thursday 27 December 2012

Series: Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad first aired in 2008 and ever since has been a huge hit in America and many other countries. Throughout each season of Breaking Bad I was hooked and was left wanting even more.

Plot Summary/Storyline

The series of Breaking Bad has you follow Walter White, a 50 year old genius chemist cheated by his friend, now left a chemist teacher at a high school, where he is not appreciated at all. Walter White is informed that he now has lung cancer, all seems lost for Walter, he feels as though he is a failure to him and his family, until finally he decides to break bad. Walter decides to provide for his family as best as he can before lung cancer takes him by becoming a producer of America's highest quality crystal meth, with his former student Jessie at his side, helping him along the way with his street knowledge. As we follow his story there are many ups and downs that keep on making you want to watch the next episode.

My Personal Opinion

I personally love Breaking Bad, I must admit the first episode or so was kind of slow (as with many things good things come in time), but if you stick with it, you will learn to love Breaking Bad. As I followed Walters story I've grown attached to the characters and the hardships they face actually matter to me. Also watching Breaking Bad makes me (and a lot of other people I talk to that watch Breaking Bad) feel as though they want to become a drug dealer, Walter makes the life seem so exhilarating, fast and very well paid off, but alas I do not have neither the street knowledge, chemical knowledge or the courage to jump into the meth-amphetamine drug game. I would perhaps to go as far as to say Breaking Bad is perhaps up there with one of the best series this decade, or maybe even the next! Personally, I would say Breaking Bad is a MUST watch goes in my personal hall of fame.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Tayangan Laman

Advert